I'm like a hunter of peace, chasing after the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Ooh, look at me.

Well. I have a blog now. This must supplant my Xanga. So sorry Xanga. It's been, like, ten minutes and I'm already planning on turning you into a link to this. Heh.


So, news. Not much. I'll try to post on this as much as I can. I can't promise Pulitzer-quality writing, but--


Hey, that reminds me of something. Why is the Pulitzer Prize awarded for excellence in journalism? The man it was named for, Joseph Pulitzer, strongly opposed excellence in journalism. He was one of the men primarily responsible for the "yellow journalism" in the late 1890s that played a large part in pushing the US into the Spanish-American War. It's like handing out the Nixon Prize for honesty in politics.


So, uh, anyway, a lot of the posts will probably be stream-of-consciousness stuff like that. I'll probably be ranting about various things. It's fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theawesome said...

i didn't read what you wrote, but this b-logging stuff seems fun. Maybe soon i can lear to inglish and then ken rite rite

Mon Mar 14, 12:29:00 PM CST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home