I'm like a hunter of peace, chasing after the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Doing work is overrated. Like the Beatles.

So here I am in third block, not doing work. This is totally uncharacteristic of me.


That was a blatant lie, in case you couldn't tell. Or don't know me. It's weird, because I enjoy this class. It's Computer Generated Art II, which basically boils down to Playing With Photoshop For Ninety Minutes.


Okay, already bored of that subject.


The Beatles are really overrated. People always misunderstand when I say that. I'm not denying that they're good. They were certainly very revolutionary, and their appearance undeniably changed the face of music forever. Their music itself, though, leaves something to be desired. They have a few good songs--Dillon tells me to mention mop-tops (actually, semicolon mop-tops)--but overall it's nothing amazing. It probably just boils down to personal preference. But the Beatles are boring.


Yeah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theawesome said...

NO DAMMIT
the beatles are awesome. That said, no one else has to care, I'm just saying that it's good to appreciate awesome music. Plus c'mon, how many of their songs have you actually heard Rob? I'll bet you can find one that you really like, just like with Elvis.

Mon Mar 14, 01:02:00 PM CST

 
Blogger Rob Carson said...

I probably could. And A Little Less Conversation is a great song.

The remix is, anyway. Speaking of which, Ocean's Eleven is a great movie. Ocean's Twelve left something to be desired. Like, oh, quality. No way was 12 as good as 11.

Just like Kill Bill 1 was better than Kill Bill 2.

Wow, that post had, like, three digressions.

Mon Mar 14, 01:09:00 PM CST

 
Blogger Theawesome said...

If you can't find a Beatles song that you like, you must be some sort of evil miser, like Hitler, or Walt Disney.

Mon Mar 14, 01:21:00 PM CST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home