I'm like a hunter of peace, chasing after the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

Monday, March 14, 2005

God reportedly dislikes praying

So did you guys hear about the church group shooting in Wisconsin? I found this interesting:

"He tried to protect me," she said. "I said, 'Gerry, I think you better start to pray.'"


"He said 'Yeah, I think we better,' and he went 'uh' … Maybe that's when he was shot."


IT'S A SIGN FROM GOD! If you try to pray in the middle of a crisis, you will get shot.


Yeah, there was no real reason for that. But it kind of makes you think. I wonder about the thought processes going on in those people's heads: "Oh shit! There's a gunman in here! He's shooting people! I better... talk to myself! Instead of, like, hiding, or calling 911, or not doing something that's totally freaking useless!"


Hmm. I'll try to make things like this less disjointed in future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home