I'm like a hunter of peace, chasing after the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

OMGWTFBBQ


Holy god damn! I haven't posted in, like, three weeks. Or something. I like how my first sentence kind of contradicted itself.

So, first, the most important and also recent news. As you may or may not know, the Knowledge Bowl state tournament was yesterday and today. I had a freakin' great time. Most importantly, though...

WE GOT SECOND


Hell yeah! I was seriously giddy for a half hour after I found out. I'll give you the full story when I have more time (or you could just talk to me at school), but now is just recap time.

Everyone should go here and vote for Catie. Why? BECAUSE.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bet you wish your site was as updated as a certain other site where puppies are paid homage. Yeah, i'll bet you cry yourself to sleep because of that!

Fri Apr 22, 04:24:00 PM CDT

 
Blogger Rob Carson said...

You don't get to insult me unless you leave your name. Or any name. House rules.

I do need to update more, though.

Fri Apr 22, 07:40:00 PM CDT

 
Blogger Rob Carson said...

It's like xanga, but better.

Tue Apr 26, 07:30:00 PM CDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home