I'm like a hunter of peace, chasing after the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

Friday, March 18, 2005

So... anyway!


Yep, so I'm dumb.


Such is life. Where will it lead now? Who knows? But I'm gonna find out.


Time to move back to mindless rambling about things. No more drama here, I say!


Speaking of drama (and I would personally congratulate you if you figured out this tangent), Kim Possible is a surprisingly good show, given the fact that it's about high school students and it's on the Disney Channel. I can appreciate good satire and comedy wherever I find it.


This one's a bit clearer: speaking of TV shows, I haven't watched an entire episode of MXC in a long time. That's such an awesome show. The only problem is that sometimes it just devolves into a half-hour of sexual innuendo. Even I get tired of that after a while. Still good, though.


Also, apparently I'm doing the Relay for Life now for my school. It's mostly the asking-people-for-money thing that I'm not really looking forward to. But that's just because I'm lazy. I'll get over it.


Pyromania: bringing you long disjointed ramblings since a few days ago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home