I'm like a hunter of peace, chasing after the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST

So. Not much going on, actually. But the survey needed to be bumped down.

Busy day tomorrow. (Hmm, maybe I lied about not much going on...) I have an interview at Target tomorrow morning at 8:30 (go go missing half of Shakespeare). Then after school I have Quiz Bowl practice until 4:00. Then, after that, Eric and I might go see Unleashed (that movie looks freakin' sweet). After that, RELAY FOR LIFE (I've raised $280) until Saturday morning. Then on Saturday, I have to mow my neighbor's lawn. Twice. >_< (grass is really long, so I raise the mower, cut it, then lower the mower and cut it again)

FUN FUN.

In more awesome news, the Pokemon tournament is on the 28th. Come out and rock the Chan Rec Center with the power of awesome.

My team (along with current levels):
Jynx lv.79
Alakazam lv.80
Rhydon lv.58
Exeggutor lv.58
Snorlax lv.49
Zapdos lv.67

w00t w00t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home