I'm like a hunter of peace, chasing after the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

Friday, April 29, 2005

And then I forget to finish it.


Well, crap. I could finish talking about what I was going to talk about before, but it's too late for most of it. If you still don't know/want to know about the LTJ concert (which, except for Kane Hodder, was freakin' awesome), talk to me. Or someone else who went.

I can talk about something else, though. It's not often that I get to be at the forefront of trends. With the recent resurgence of Pokemon, though, I may finally get my chance. It's not going to be a major sweeping-the-school/state/nation trend, but if I can help get a bunch of people I know doing something, I'll be happy. (If you really need someone to blame, blame Forrey. He brought Pokemon Pinball to school a while ago, prompting first me, then Marty, to bring our Game Boys and Pokemon games. Jon M. started doing it, and it spread from there.

Now there is a rather large local Pokemon tournament being organized. Mickols is the brains behind this one. I will be there in full force, rockin' my newly trained team. If you're interested (there's no set date yet, but it will most likely be on a Saturday afternoon in a couple of weeks from around 1-5 p.m.) and don't mind a small ($2-$5) cost for renting a room at the Chan Rec Center, talk to one of us at school. Or whenever.

Oh yeah, and MEW GLITCH RULES. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home